Ten classic investing myths from Peter Lynch

Advice from Peter Lynch. I agree with all of them but depending on the type of investor you are, some of them may not apply. Video is kind of humourous so do check it out.

Ten investing myths by Peter Lynch

1. It can't go any lower 

2. How High Can it Go? 

3. They Always Come Back 

4. How much can I lose 

5. Darkest before Dawn 

6. I will sell after rebound 

7. I own conservative stocks 

7. Money Lost bc not Buying 

9. I must be right or I am wrong 

10. Avoid Long Shot


Video source: Business Basics on YouTube (original seems to be CSPAN-2 video from 1997,) 
https://youtu.be/c-2uuIz_sAQ

Comments

Popular Posts

Thoughts on the stock market - March 2020

Warren Buffett's Evolution and his Three Investment Styles

"The Markets They Are A-Changin'"