Sold: Khan Resources (KRI)

Some third party is making an offer (approved by Board) for $0.05 for remaining shares of Khan Resources and I figured the deal was going to be approved by shareholders so I sold out at $0.055. Overall I'm satisfied with this return given how most of the capital was returned very quickly last year. This is an ideal liquidation situation and I would invest most of my money in these situations if I could. Unfortunately the stock was lightly traded and hard to acquire many shares so couldn't build up any meaningful position.

Sale Price: $0.055
Total Return: 5.1% (annualized approx. 10% -- meaningless since less than 1  year holding period)

Comments

Popular Posts

Thoughts on the stock market - March 2020

Warren Buffett's Evolution and his Three Investment Styles

"The Markets They Are A-Changin'"